Amazing 5 key specs of Google Pixel 7a that leaked recently available in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Google Pixel 7a is one of the anticipated mid-range smartphones of 2023. It could launch at Google I/O 2023 which is scheduled to take place on May 10. And to spark excitement in Pixel fans, we got a tip from Debayan Roy (Gadgetsdata) pointing out key Pixel 7a specs. In his post, we also get to see the supposed live images of the phone.
Here, take a look:
• 6.1″ FHD+ 90Hz OLED
• Tensor G2 , LPDDR5 RAM, UFS 3.1
• 64MP Sony IMX787 + 12MP UW
• 5W wireless charging
• Android 13 pic.twitter.com/qGVzFQoKiZ
— Debayan Roy (Gadgetsdata) (@Gadgetsdata) March 9, 2023
Google Pixel 7a specs and features (Expected)
1. Google Pixel 7a could flaunt a 6.1-inch OLED display with an FHD+ refresh rate and 90Hz refresh rate.
2. Google could use the Tensor G2 chipset on the Pixel 7a. We last saw this chip inside the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro. It is a 5nm chip with 2x 2.85GHz Cortex X1 prime cores, 2x 2.35GHz Cortex A78 regular performance cores, and 4x 1.80GHz CortexA55 efficiency cores. This is coupled with Mali-G710 MP7 GPU.
3. The memory combination could consist of at least 6GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB UFS 3.1 storage.
4. The rear cameras on the Pixel 7a could include a 64MP (Sony IMX787) main shooter and a 12MP ultrawide sensor. Meanwhile, there’s no word on the front camera optics. However, we think it could borrow the 10.8MP sensor from its big brothers.
Google I/O 2023 is when the announcement of Pixel 7a and Android 14 is expected.
5. Pixel 7a could boot with vanilla Android 13 with some Pixel-exclusive treats such as Call Screen, Hold For Me, Face Unblur, Magic Eraser, etc.
Mr. Roy also claims the phone could support 5W wireless charging.