Amazing Xiaomi Pad 6 in India: Is this Android tablet under ₹30,000 capable of challenging iPad? available in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Xiaomi has launched the Pad 6 in India at a starting price of ₹26,999. There are launch offers also which makes it even cheaper. You can get it for ₹23,999 as an introductory offer starting June 21. Meanwhile, the iPad 10th gen costs ₹44,999. That’s a major price gap. So, is an Android tablet finally at a place where it can compete with iPad, not just on price? Let’s do a spec-by-spec difference to find that out.
Xiaomi Pad 6 vs iPad 10th gen (2022)
1. Xiaomi Pad 6 is powered by a fairly capable 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor. The 5nm A14 Bionic chip on the iPad 10th gen is known for its performance and efficiency.
2. Xiaomi Pad 6 sports an 11-inch 2.8K (2880×1800) IPS LCD display with 309 PPI, 550 nits of brightness, and a 144Hz refresh rate. iPad, on the other hand, offers a smaller 10.9-inch panel (also LCD) with 2360×1640-pixel resolution, 264 PPI, 500 nits of brightness, and a 60Hz refresh rate. So, you can see Xiaomi tablet has a better screen. It also offers 1B colours, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, HDR10 and Dolby Vision support.
3. On the battery front too, Xiaomi has a bigger 8840mAh battery with 30W charging support. The iPad, meanwhile, brings a 7606mAh battery with 20W charging speed. Now the real-world runtime could depend on the power-efficiency optimizations available on either side.
4. Software-wise, iPadOS has a lead of years over the Android-based MIUI. It enjoys favouritism of developers when it comes to app development and support. In our review, we shall delve into the app and software situation in the Android world, especially on MIUI 14.
5. For photo and videography, the Xiaomi Pad 6 carries a 13MP (rear) plus 8MP (front) setup. You get to shoot up to 4K30 fps from the back and 1080p 30 fps from the front. Whereas the Apple iPad 10 is armed with a 12MP camera on both sides. For videos, you get 4K60 fps at the back and 1080p 60 fps at the front.